We welcome submissions to the Urban Arboreta Student Design Competition until May 20th, 2016 at 5:00 pm. Submissions will only be accepted from students or student groups who have registered AND paid the $25 registration fee by the May 2nd deadline. You can register here, and if you have already registered but have not paid the fee, you can pay the fee here.
Prior to submitting an entry to the Urban Arboreta Student Design Competition, please review the submission guidelines here or download submission guidelines as a PDF. When you are ready to submit your entry, please use the upload form below.
Submit an Entry
Instructions: Click “Choose file” below to select a file to upload, and then click “Submit.” Submissions must adhere to the following rules:
- All boards should be contained within a single PDF file
- Maximum file size is 50MB
- All images and graphics must be at least 150dpi, 300dpi preferred
- Drawings may span across two or all three boards.
- Please name files “LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_PROJECTTITLE.pdf”
- Do not include your name or any identifying information on the boards
- Hard copy boards are note required, and will not be accepted.
All submissions must be received by Friday May 20 at 5:00 PM EDT. Late submissions will not be considered. Reminder: to be considered for the competition, the $25 registration fee must be made by the May 2 registration deadline. Pay fee now.