The submission should be composed on a maximum of three 30” X 40” boards in portrait orientation and must include at minimum:
- Plan at appropriate scale with sufficient labels, colors, and textures to clearly indicate materials including planting, programmed areas, circulation, furnishings, structures, and prototype nursery
- 3 site section-elevations at 1/8” = 1’ – 0”
- 3 photomontages or perspectives that show the design intent
- Sufficient diagrams to illustrate program, water system, circulation, nursery operations, food production, phasing, materials, planting strategy, and any other component of the design that will benefit from such a diagram (such as public space)
- Phasing diagram that clearly indicates priorities of immediate prototype construction and future expansion
- Sufficient text on the drawings to describe the design intent
Your submission package must adhere to the following:
All boards should be contained within a single PDF file
Maximum file size is 50MB
All images and graphics must be at least 150dpi, 300dpi preferred
Drawings may span across two or all three boards.
Please name files “LASTNAME_FIRSTNAME_PROJECTTITLE.pdf”
Do not include your name or any identifying information on the boards
Hard copy boards are note required, and will not be accepted.
All submissions must be received by Friday May 20 at 5:00 PM EDT. Late submissions will not be considered.
NOTE: to be considered for the competition, the $25 registration fee must be made by the May 2 registration deadline. Pay fee now.
Ready to submit? Click here.